- 20g Hazelnuts, chopped.
- 1 ½ cup Shredded red cabbage.
- 1 cup Shredded savoy cabbage.
- ¼ Green apple, thinly sliced.
- ¼ cup Fresh chives, chopped.
- 1 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 tsp Natural honey (optional).
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking tray. Bake for 5
minutes or until toasted.
2. Place the hazelnuts, combined cabbage, apple and chives in a large bowl.
3. Whisk together the vinegar, oil and honey in a small jug. Season with freshly
ground black pepper.
4. Drizzle the salad mix until well combined.